WASHINGTON, May 21 (Reuters) - Commercial Vehicle Group Inc., a supplier of interior systems for the commercial vehicle market, filed on Friday to raise up to $150 million in an initial public offering of stock. Credit Suisse First Boston is lead underwriter for the IPO, along with Robert Baird & Co. and Lehman Brothers. Commercial Vehicle Group said it plans to apply for a Nasdaq listing under the stock symbol "CVGI" .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Commercial Vehicle Group files for $150 mln IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642