FRANKFURT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - German bank Commerzbank might consider taking part in the buying of car maker DaimlerChrysler's stake in European aerospace firm EADS , a German newspaper reported on Monday. "I had hoped for an industrial solution but I am also ready to take part in another solution as long as it is constructive and economically justified for Commerzbank," the bank's chief executive, Klaus-Peter Mueller, told the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung in an interview. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Commerzbank might take EADS stake -CEO in paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.