* Likely to announce cap hike start Sunday/Monday -sources * Cap hike to start Tuesday - sources * Commerzbank to sell shares at 45 pct discount - sources * New shares priced at roughly 2.10-2.20 eur/shr - sources FRANKFURT, May 19 (Reuters) - Commerzbank is likely to sell new shares at about 55 percent of their current market value, which would result in heavy dilution of existing shares, four people close to the process said. The discount will be about 30 percent of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Commerzbank to sell shares at 45 pct discount -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.