By Louise Egan OTTAWA, June 30 (Reuters) - Canadians shouldn't be fooled by high commodity prices into thinking their economy is on the right track because, in fact, it is slipping badly in comparison with other rich countries, a report said on Monday. The Conference Board of Canada's 12th annual report comparing Canada's performance with 16 peer countries painted an unsettling picture of a nation that has become a laggard when it comes to innovation and productivity. The economy could ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Commodity boom blinds Canada to problems - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.