Oct 1 (Reuters) - Relations between China and Japan have soured since a Chinese trawler collided with two Japanese patrol boats last month in waters near islands that both sides claim. China has been Japan's biggest trading partner since 2009 and the heightened tensions have raised concerns about the impact on business ties between Asia's biggest economies. Following are some comments from executives at top Japanese companies. For a FACTBOX on China-Japan ties: [ID:nTOE68J014] For an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"COMPANY VIEW-Impact of China-Japan row on business ties" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.