By Swaha Pattanaik PARIS, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Automakers will continue to struggle but construction and services will flourish in France this year, a leading economic forecaster predicted on Thursday. France is increasingly saddled with a two-speed economy as sectors exposed to international competition are wilting while those able to tap into healthy domestic demand prosper, credit insurer Euler Hermes said in a report. It predicted the euro zone's second-biggest economy would run a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Construction, services lead 2-tier French economy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.