CHICAGO and LOS ANGELES, July 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A federal class action has been filed this week against FordMotor Co. in connection with alleged defects in the MyFord Touch dashboard infotainment systems that are found in, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles. The action was...
- Consumers Bring Product Liability Class Action Against Ford Alleging Defects Causing Unintended Acceleration in Vehicles
- Lawyers Leading Consumer Class Action against General Motors over Defective Ignition System Comment on Company's Expanded Recall
- A $1.14 Billion Dollar Objection Filed Against BMW of North America, LLC by the Law Offices of Hovanes Margarian in a Consumer Class Action Involving Dangerous Fuel Pumps and Waste Gate Safety Defects
- Grant & Eisenhofer and National Coalition of Major Trial Firms Bring Class Action against General Motors Over Defective Key System
- Berger & Montague, P.C. Files First Class Action Lawsuit In The Eastern District of Pennsylvania Against Takata, Toyota and Subaru For Defective Airbags That May Explode, Causing Injuries to Vehicle Occupants