WASHINGTON, June 27 (Reuters) - Consumer Portfolio Services Inc. , a specialty finance company focused on sub-prime automobile finance, on Tuesday filed with regulators for an offering of 4 million shares. The company said it intends to offer 500,000 shares, and a selling shareholder, Levine Leichtman Capital Partners II LP, will offer an additional 3.5 million shares, according to a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Consumer Portfolio Services said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Consumer Portfolio files for 4 mln share offering" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.