SANTA MONICA, Calif., Feb. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Consumer Watchdog petitioned the Insurance Commissioner this week for a public hearing on the "new program" private passenger auto filings of Farmers Specialty Insurance Company, an affiliate of Farmers Insurance Exchange....
- Insurance Billionaire-Sponsored Proposition 33 Will Raise Premiums On Millions of Responsible Drivers, Says Consumer Watchdog Campaign
- Consumer Watchdog Calls On NHTSA To Protect Drivers In Its New Robot Car Policy
- Mercury Hikes Auto Insurance Rates in California By $63 Million, More Proof that Prop 33's Promises of Discounts Are False Say Consumer Watchdog Campaign
- Consumer Watchdog Campaign No on Proposition 33 Election Night Update: New Spending - Over $17 Million - and Eleventh-Hour Dirty Tricks By Insurance Billionaire Behind Prop 33
- Proposition 33 Is About Economic and Racial Discrimination, Says Consumer Watchdog Campaign