State, Cities Urged to Bar All Taxpayer Purchases From, GM, Other Tax Dodgers While They Refuse to Pay Fair Share SANTA MONICA, Calif., May 30, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The state's award of a contract for up to 1,900 vehicles for the California Highway Patrol...
- Out of State Corporations Fighting to Keep Tax Loophole Are Top U.S. Tax Dodgers, Says Consumer Watchdog
- Consumer Watchdog Tells DMV Police Must Investigate Robot Car Crashes; Crash Data And Video Should Be Provided To Department For Release To Public, Group Says
- Consumer Watchdog Petitions California DMV To Amend Driverless Car Testing Rules To Require Police To Investigate Accidents; Companies To Provide Video, Tech Data
- Google Robot Car Sideswipes Bus On Valentine's Day; Consumer Watchdog Reiterates Call For Police Investigation, Release of Video and Technical Data Tied To Crash
- Consumer Watchdog Calls on SF Mayor Lee to Direct City Police to Monitor Uber's Robot Cars as Vehicles Return; Asks Public to Note and Report All Violations by Renegade Company