SACRAMENTO, Calif., March 11, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The California Department of Motor Vehicles must enact regulations that protect users' privacy in new regulations it is drafting that would cover Google's driverless cars and other "autonomous vehicles" traveling on...
- Consumer Watchdog Tells CA DMV New Driverless Car Regulations Must Protect Privacy
- Don't Allow Google's Driverless Cars On Our Highways Without Strong Privacy Protection, Consumer Watchdog Tells California Assembly Transportation Committee
- Consumer Watchdog Urges Gov. Brown To Veto Google's Driverless Car Bill; Public Interest Group Terms Privacy Protections For New Technology Insufficient
- Consumer Watchdog Calls On California Legislature To Require Consumer Privacy Protections On Google's Driverless Cars; Group Terms Earlier Amendment Inadequate
- Consumer Watchdog Cites Shortcomings In Driverless Car Technology; Says DMV Rules For Robot Cars Must Require Steering Wheel So Human Drivers Can Take Over