CHICAGO and HUNTINGTON, W.Va., March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Consumers from 14 states have filed a federal class action today againstMotor Co. in connection with alleged defects in Ford's vehicles causing and failing to prevent the unintended acceleration of...
- Consumer Class Action Brought Against Ford, Alleging Defects in its Dashboard Infotainment System, MyFord Touch
- Berger & Montague, P.C. Files First Class Action Lawsuit In The Eastern District of Pennsylvania Against Takata, Toyota and Subaru For Defective Airbags That May Explode, Causing Injuries to Vehicle Occupants
- Grant & Eisenhofer and National Coalition of Major Trial Firms Bring Class Action against General Motors Over Defective Key System
- A $1.14 Billion Dollar Objection Filed Against BMW of North America, LLC by the Law Offices of Hovanes Margarian in a Consumer Class Action Involving Dangerous Fuel Pumps and Waste Gate Safety Defects
- Lawyers Leading Consumer Class Action against General Motors over Defective Ignition System Comment on Company's Expanded Recall