Proposed Right to Repair Language Gets Mass. Attorney General OK BETHESDA, Md., Sept. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Following certification by the Massachusetts Attorney General of its proposed ballot question, the Massachusetts Right to Repair Coalition will immediately begin...
- Massachusetts Motoring Consumers & Automotive Aftermarket Make History As First State To Pass 'Right to Repair', During Olympic Week, Setting Gold Standard For Other States & Congress To Follow, States CARE
- Massachusetts Voters Deliver Overwhelming 'First-In-Nation' Historic Shot By Passing Pro-Consumer Right To Repair Ballot Question
- Congressional Support of "Right to Repair Act" Continues to Climb as Massachusetts Initiative Helps Ensure Issue Will Come Before Voters
- Right to Repair Act Passes Massachusetts Senate
- Right to Repair Advances in Massachusetts: Certified Voter Signatures Approved by Secretary of State