FRANKFURT, Dec 21 (Reuters) - German autmotive supplier Continental AG no longer aims to merge with bearings maker Schaeffler, German magazine Manager Magazin reported on its website, citing company sources. Neither Continental nor Schaeffler were immediately available for comment. Schaeffler and Continental have been planning to merge their businesses but Schaeffler Chief Executive Juergen Geissinger in September backed away from committing to a deal any time soon. [ID:nLDE6800OE] ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Conti AG drops Schaeffler merger plans - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.