FRANKFURT, March 30 (Reuters) - German tyre maker Continental AG will struggle to increase profits this year if it has to take a charge for restructuring at its U.S. operations, Chief Executive Manfred Wennemer said on Tuesday. The company said earlier it was examining a major overhaul in the U.S. to counter fierce price pressures in the autos industry. Wennemer said a decision had not yet been taken on restructuring but that if it were necessary, he expected costs would come in below ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Conti says profit rise difficult if revamp needed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.