FRANKFURT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - German tyre and car components maker Continental on Wednesday posted stronger than expected operating profit for the third quarter and raised its guidance for the full year. The company posted earnings before interest, tax and amortisation (EBITA) of 262 million euros ($306.7 million), up 30 percent from the same period a year ago. Conti also lifted its forecast for 2003 operating profit. It now expects EBITA of over 750 million euros for this year, up from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Conti says Q3 oper profit up 30 pct, lifts outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.