FRANKFURT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - German tyre and parts maker Continental said on Wednesday it was looking for a partner in China for its tyre business, but that if it failed to find one it may build a new plant on its own. "We are looking for a partner in China and it is a high priority", Alan Hippe, Conti's Chief Financial Officer said on a conference call. "If we can't find a partner, we would be open to a greenfield option," he said. China is the world's fastest growing car market. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Conti seeks China partner but may build plant alone" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642