FRANKFURT, Dec 23 (Reuters) - German tyre maker Continental expects earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) to rise to 1.4 billion to 1.5 billion euros ($1.6 billion-1.7 billion) in 2005, a newspaper quoted its chief executive as saying on Friday. "The good development of the first three quarters is continuing into the fourth quarter," CEO Manfred Wennemer told the Sueddeutsche Zeitung newspaper. He added that a strong winter tyre business would help lift fourth quarter results over the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental '05 EBIT seen up to 1.5 bln euros-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.