HANOVER/FRANKFURT, July 25 (Reuters) - Germany's Continental has added Deutsche Bank to the team working on a defence strategy against an unsolicited 11.3 billion euros ($18 billion) bid by Schaeffler, the car parts group said on Friday. Continental is already being advised by Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan . On Wednesday, a Continental supervisory board meeting authorised management to explore defence measures, which one person familiar with the matter said included a possible capital ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental adds Deutsche Bank to defence team" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.