FRANKFURT, Jan 26 (Reuters) - German automotive parts supplier Continental AG is aiming to post another year of record-beating revenue, operating earnings and net profit in 2006, the company said late on Wednesday. "We don't expect to receive any support from the global car market in 2006 ... rather we are counting on innovation and cost-cutting to bring us growth and a tidy margin," Chief Executive Manfred Wennemer told reporters in comments embargoed for release on Thursday. Thanks to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental AG aims to improve results in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.