FRANKFURT, May 23 (Reuters) - German car parts supplier Continental AG is bidding nearly 11 billion euros ($14.8 billion)for the VDO automotive electronics business of Siemens , Germany's manager magazin reported. In a summary of a story to be published in its May 25 edition the financial magazine said that U.S. rival TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. had also made an indicative bid for the business, which posted 10 billion euros in revenue in the last fiscal year. Private equity firms KKR ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental AG bids nearly $15 bln for VDO -magazine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642