FRANKFURT, Dec 29 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Continental AG expects business to remain strong through the end of the first quarter, bolstered by demand in the United States and in Asia, its chief executive told a German newspaper. "Sure, we will see declines (in the auto sector) in Europe because of the debt crisis," Elmar Degenhart told Sueddeutsche Zeitung in an interview published on Thursday. "But there are opportunities for growth in America, and we will grow further in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental AG CEO upbeat on Q1 demand-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.