FRANKFURT, Sept 30 (Reuters) - German tyre and car parts supplier Continental AG extended the contract of Chief Executive Manfred Wennemer by another five years, the company said on Friday. It also said that ContiTech division chief Gerhard Lerch, 61, was appointed to the group's management board. Supervisory board member Ulrich Weiss, formerly chairman of the company until 1999, has resigned from his post effective immediately, it continued. He will be replaced by Christian Streiff, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental AG extends CEO's contract by 5 yrs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642