FRANKFURT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - German tyre and car parts maker Continental will receive proceeds of almost 1.48 billion euros ($2.13 billion) after issuing 14.65 million new shares at a price of 101 euros each in a capital increase. Continental, which earlier on Tuesday posted quarterly results, said in a statement the issue was executed by way of an accelerated bookbuilding process with the exclusion of shareholders' pre-emptive rights. "Shares will be entitled to the full dividend for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental AG gets $2.13 bln from share issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.