FRANKFURT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Germany's Continental AG said it plans to invest about 150 million euros ($216 million) to build its first tyre manufacturing plant in China to boost sales in the world's second-largest auto market. Production at the plant in Hefei, in Anhui province, is due to start at the beginning of 2010, Continental said in a statement on Sunday. The Chinese government still had to approve the plant construction, it said. Continental Chief Executive Manfred Wennemer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental AG to invest $216 mln in China plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.