FRANKFURT, June 29 (Reuters) - German automotive parts maker Continental AG plans to increase its investment in its U.S. plant in Mount Vernon, Illinois, by a further $78 million to boost commercial tyre production for the local market. "Ultimately, we will manufacture 90 percent of Continental Tire North America's (CTNA) total commercial production for the U.S. right here in our Mt. Vernon facility," Executive Vice President of Commercial Vehicle Tires Tom Roydhouse said in a statement. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental AG to up investment in U.S. tire site" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642