FRANKFURT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - German tyre and car parts maker Continental AG is confident it can offset rising raw material costs next year stemming mainly from higher prices for oil and natural rubber, its finance chief said on Tuesday. Speaking to Reuters, Alan Hippe added that its better products at its truck tyre business should help it to close the 17-18 percent pricing gap with larger rival Michelin , allowing Continental's smallest division to post double-digit operating profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental AG may offset raw material costs in '08" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642