FRANKFURT/HANOVER, July 30 (Reuters) - Continental AG will begin preparations to raise fresh equity to improve its sagging finances, the heavily indebted German car parts company said late on Thursday. "The company's supervisory board accepted the proposal submitted by the executive board to prepare a capital increase of up to 1.5 billion euros within the framework of the corporation's authorized capital," Continental said in a statement. Management will also initiate refinancing talks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental AG prepares up to 1.5 bln eur cap hike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.