FRANKFURT, Jan 25 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier and tyremaker Continental AG is interested in taking a stake in Siemens AG's VDO automotive unit, Continental said on Thursday. "We are open for talks," a company spokesman said, citing the large overlap between the two companies' products. Siemens earlier said it plans to float more than 25 percent of its VDO unit.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental AG says interested in Siemens VDO unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.