FRANKFURT, Feb 23 (Reuters) - German tyre and car parts maker Continental AG could raise its dividend for the current year from the proposed 1.00 euros per share if it meets its forecast for 2006, Chief Executive Manfred Wennemer said. "If the year goes according to plan, then a dividend increase could be possible," he told a news conference on Thursday. The company expects to report a higher operating profit this year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental AG sees possible dividend hike in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.