FRANKFURT, March 31 (Reuters) - German tyre and car parts maker Continental AG reaffirmed on Thursday sales and operating profits would reach new record levels this year after reporting a 64 percent rise in fourth-quarter earnings. "We want to continue our record-breaking performance this year" Chief Executive Manfred Wennemer said in a statement prior to the firm's annual press conference in Hanover. Earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) rose to 319 million euros ($413 million) in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental AG sees record 2005 sales, profits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642