HAMBURG, Germany, March 24 (Reuters) - German tyremaker and automotive supplier Continental sees scant prospects that it could become the target of a hostile takeover, Chief Executive Manfred Wennemer told reporters. The risk of that had fallen sharply compared to previous years because its market value had risen to around 13 billion euros ($15.56 billion), he told reporters on Thursday evening in remarks embargoed until Friday. He acknowledged that financial investors acting together ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental AG sees scant risk of becoming target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.