FRANKFURT, June 30 (Reuters) - German tyremaker Continental AG plans to transfer 300 million euros ($381.3 million) in assets to a trustee to partly fund pension obligations for employees and retirees in Germany, it said on Friday. "This step allows us not only to improve the comparability of our financial reporting but also to achieve further value for the corporation," said Continental finance chief Alan Hippe in a statement. "We are thus reducing future refinancing risks and further ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental AG to transfer 300 mln eur for pensions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.