By Markus Wacket BERLIN, March 23 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Continental AG said on Tuesday that the European truck tyre market is on the rebound. In an interview with Reuters, the company's head of its truck tyre operations said that the market has improved since September 2003, and the trend has continued at a brisk pace so far this year. "In our initial sales of truck tyres in Europe, we had a plus of more than 20 percent in January and February over the previous year," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental AG truck tyres exec sees business rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642