FRANKFURT, April 27 (Reuters) - German auto parts and tyre maker Continental AG reported better than expected quarterly sales and affirmed its outlook for the full year. "The successful start to the new year makes us confident that we will comfortably achieve the goals we set ourselves for this year," Chief Executive Elmar Degenhart said in a statement ahead of the company's annual shareholder meeting on Friday. First-quarter sales rose by about 11.5 percent to 8.3 billion euros ($10.98 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental AG upbeat on 2012 after strong Q1 sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.