HANOVER, Germany, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Continental AG posted a full-year 2008 operating profit margin of 8 percent, several people familiar with the matter told Reuters on Wednesday. The German automotive supplier had previously cut its profitability target twice, to 8.5 percent from 9.3 percent in September and again to 7.5-8.0 percent in December. The sources also said that Continental manager Gerard Cordonnier would be appointed as new Chief Financial Officer of the company. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental AG's 2008 EBIT margin at 8 pct -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642