HANOVER, July 30 (Reuters) - Schaeffler aims to gather enough support to remove Continental AG's Chief Executive Karl-Thomas Neumann from office through an arbitration process, Continental's Deputy Chairman Werner Bischoff said. Such a process requires just a simple majority rather than a two-thirds majority. Bischoff said late on Thursday following a supervisory board meeting, Neumann had lost the support of the shareholder representatives, controlled by delegates from Schaeffler. "A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental AG's CEO to leave -deputy chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.