FRANKFURT, May 25 (Reuters) - Continental AG's indicative bid for Siemens' automotive electronics unit, Siemens VDO, is not high enough, Siemens supervisory board chairman Gerhard Cromme said on Friday. "Continental will have to markedly improve (it's bid)," Cromme said in an interview in the Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung newspaper, released in advance of publication on Sunday. Continental's indicative bid was not yet sufficient to shelve a planned stock market floatation of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental bid for Siemens VDO not enough-chmn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.