FRANKFURT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - German tyre and car parts maker Continental AG expects higher revenues and operating profit this year despite taking a hit from rising raw materials and energy prices, its chief executive reiterated in remarks published on Saturday. "In terms of revenues and operating result this year we will be above the record year 2005," Manfred Wennemer told Germany's WirtschaftsWoche magazine according to the preview of an article to appear on Monday, repeating what a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental CEO reaffirms 2006 targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.