FRANKFURT, July 31 (Reuters) - German car parts maker Continental is cautiously optimistic for the coming year unless demand considerably deteriorates, finance chief Alan Hippe told a conference call on Thursday. "If the environment is comparable to this year, we should be able to move into the right direction and that means having better results," he said. In the unlikely event that financial markets improve, Hippe said he remained open to the idea of issuing a hybrid bond that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental CFO says could post better 2009 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.