FRANKFURT, July 31 (Reuters) - German car parts maker Continental sees no need to consider a disposal of its tyre business, finance chief Alan Hippe told a conference call on Thursday. "The target is very clear, to keep things together," he said, adding that an acquisition for its tyre business was also an option to grow and better achieve economies of scale. Hippe said he would be "disappointed" if the company would not generate free cash this year that would come very close to last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental CFO sees no need to sell tyre ops" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642