FRANKFURT, April 27 (Reuters) - German tyre maker Continental said on Wednesday it had increased sales and operating profit in the first quarter, in contrast to its French rival Michelin . Continental aims to raise its earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) this year. "We achieved this goal for the first quarter," the company's chief executive, Manfred Wennemer, told journalists on Tuesday evening in Duesseldorf. This applies to the original Continental business, excluding the Phoenix ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental chief says sales, EBIT grew in Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.