HANOVER, Germany, April 24 (Reuters) - German tyremaker and automotive supplier Continental AG reiterated on Tuesday its interest in Siemens AG's VDO automotive business as part of a drive to step up acquisitions. Continental aims to make its balance sheet structure more efficient in the years ahead, Chief Executive Manfred Wennemer said in remarks prepared for delivery to the group's annual shareholders meeting. "We want to do this primarily via suitable acquisitions, which as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental confirms interest in Siemens VDO unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642