FRANKFURT, June 21 (Reuters) - German automotive parts manufacturer Continental AG could remain interested in Siemens' VDO automotive electronics business over the long term if an acquisition this year does not succeed, its chief executive said on Thursday. "As long as the firm performs well, which I expect, and we can create value (through an acquisition)," Manfred Wennemer told reporters on the sidelines of an investor conference, adding Continental also would have to be liquid enough to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental could be interested long-term in VDO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.