PARIS, Feb 28 (Reuters) - German tyre group Continental plans to close a French plant and cut some 1,500 jobs, the Europe 1 radio station reported on Saturday quoting labour union sources. The lay-offs, if confirmed at a Mar. 16 extraordinary meeting of the works council, would be the biggest wave of redundancies in the French auto sector since the global economic crisis started. The plant is based at Clairoix in the Oise region near Compiegne, northeast of Paris. Continental declined ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental to cut 1,500 jobs in France-radio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.