HANOVER, Feb 15 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Continental AG is considering cutting about 2,000 jobs at recently-acquired automotive electronics business VDO, two sources close to the matter told Reuters on Friday. Continental would cut around 1,500 jobs in Germany to reduce costs, one source familiar with the situation told Reuters, confirming an earlier report by Germany's Financial Times Deutschland. The source added that VDO's existing plans to slash 500 jobs would also take ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental to cut about 2,000 jobs at VDO-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.