FRANKFURT, Nov 22 (Reuters) - German tyremaker and car parts group Continental AG will cut 320 jobs at its Hanover-Stoecken plant by the end of next year given slower-than-expected growth rates, it said on Tuesday. The move means production of passenger car tyres at the plant will end, the company said in a statement. The job cuts will reduce staffing levels at the plant by around 10 percent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental cuts 320 jobs at Hanover tyre plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.