HANOVER, Germany, Oct 31 (Reuters) - The chief financial officer of German tyre maker Continental said on Thursday he expected the company's full-year operating profit to beat a previous record of 607 million euros ($599 million). Asked in an interview with Reuters if Continental could beat the 607 million euros earnings before interest, tax, and amortisation (EBITA) posted in 1999, CFO Alan Hippe said: "I think that is possible". The company, the world's number four tyre maker, had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental expects '02 EBITA to beat 607 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642