HAMBURG, Germany, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Continental AG won the "lion's share" of a large order from Chrysler to provide the ESP anti-rollover system for sport utility vehicles (SUVs), the German car parts group said on Friday. Continental will now supply all of the Big Three U.S. carmakers after winning an order from General Motors as well, said company spokesman Hannes Boekhoff. Chrysler, the U.S. unit of DaimlerChrysler , said on Thursday it will make the Electronic Stability Programme ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental gets Chrysler order for ESP system" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642