FRANKFURT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Germany's Continental AG plans to issue up to 14.6 million new Continental shares to help fund the acquisition of Siemens automotive electronics unit VDO, the company said on Tuesday. Pricing and allocation of the new shares is expected to be completed by Oct 30, the company said in a statement. Earlier this year, Continental announced plans to buy Siemens's VDO unit for 11.4 billion euros ($16.43 billion). Continental shares closed with a gain of 2.37 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental to issue new shares to fund VDO deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.